As a city’s transportation system pushed to its limit recovers …
- East Link open houses start tonight.
- Wonderful bipartisan bill moving through the House, preventing restrictions on small, affordable homes.
- These rental reforms would seem to help renters while not discouraging construction.
- 185th St. Station planning continues February 20th.
- Landmark status process abused to keep people out of Seattle.
- Sounder mudslides are back.
- Seattle Council moves forward on legislating transportation options and casual work out of existence.
- More on Freighthouse Square plans.
- Tacoma Council states its preference for Link extension.
- Kitsap Transit survey results prioritize restoring Sunday service over other days of the week, reveals other interesting things.
- Kirkland discussing unconventional ways to get around town.
- There is no substitute for building more housing.
- A German visitor attempts to rent a bike to get around Las Vegas; hilarity ensues.
This is an open thread.